that's why i love the rain...

Posted Wednesday, July 14, 2010 by catherine

















That is what I love about the rain. Now that it's cold, you long for warmth.
I've never been this happy in my entire life. Now I always look forward to going home and spending my moments with my family, watching movies together, laughing about things that had happened recently and being with my life now--raven. 

My boyfriend might feel like his not important to me but he also is. I've always looked forward to this kind of family--we are so happy. 

For my coursemates who always let me borrow their books and for the few friends i had hung out with lately, i wish i am with you all the time. You let me see the bright and beautiful side of life. I couldn't be any happier. LOVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment