It's Good To Be Back...(To My Senses...Perhaps)

Posted Monday, May 31, 2010 by catherine

Been there. Done That.
Let bygones be bygones.

I came back to see where I belong. Stubborn-yes! Hardheaded-sure! Liar-no way!

I am an emo. (Sure I am.) Whatever comes from my mouth is the entire truth--for those who knows who I really am. If I tell you 'your dress is nice'--I mean it. If I tell you "i don't like your attitude"--yeah I mean it (for sure). But that doesn't mean that because I act different from what other people expect and assume me to do means that I am a total rebel--doesn't mean that I don't get hurt, doesn't mean that I could just let everything pass. It could be too much that at some point I can't bear it anymore, and in some instances I tend to be more suicidal. From my 17 years of existence in the world mayo, I still am not good at handling problems. There are a lot of things that I know I can't change, I know I can't return, I know I can't replay but I am struggling to fight what I long have been. Silly. But as far as I know, I am really like this. I don't ask you to believe everything that I say but even for a moment, consider how I feel when you try not to listen, when you try not to care. It damn hurts a lot. But I know I can't please everyone. I am not after being in good terms with everyone--I am not Miss Congeniality. But at least, I want not to be hated--though unloved, it's okay than to be unwanted. =)  

1 comments:

  1. charpierre (Charilyn Pierre)

    Hi. Nalingaw ko basa sa imo blog. hihi. Thank you.

Post a Comment