FAKE

Posted Friday, September 11, 2009 by catherine
By Catherine Q. Dicen


Now let's all pretend that we love each other
When will you comprehend, that I hate you
Please don't look at me like you still love me
cause I know it's not true

When you told me it was the end
what did yo want me to feel and
what speech do you want to hear?
remorse and lamentations
seventy-seven days, forty-four missed out dates
you were not there

Chorus:
And I hate to, admit that you still have all of me
and I'm sorry, coz I know that, we were not meant to be
please end all this pretending, coz I know
you're still faking it, you are faking it
How do you want me to end our WASTED lOvE StOrY?

When you told me let's start again
did you ever think that you could fool me again
And I swear I hated you! hated me,
for being in this misery

Will this ever gonna end I told you let's not pretend
But you always knock me sideways and I'm down

(Repeat Chorus)

Now that we know it's the end
it"s funny that you look at me that way like you regret
everything you've done to me, but it's too late
I smiled at you and it was fake

Chorus II
Yes I hate to, admit that, you still had all of me
I'm not sorry, you never knew that, we were
not meant to be
I ended all your pretending,
coz we both know we'll be faking it,
we were faking it, this time we're faking it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment