MY DOCTOR DIDN'T PRESCRIBE YOU

Posted Thursday, September 17, 2009 by catherine
This is not what I wanted, You were all that I needed
I'm sorry if I denied you
for all the sorrows covered, and the chaos I created
I'm sorry if I ignored you

From all this mess, I'm just the best for doin' hurting you
And all the lights, the stupid flights I did pull it through
"you were the one", I told myself but I was wrong
You were alone and I am in this commitment
I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier

My laughter that slapped you when you walked away
Those tearful laughters and bitter-sweet memories
that we shared under your blanket
the commotion we made when we danced inside your closet
with the blink of the yellow moonlight with the sunset

This is not what I told you, it just made you feel so blue
The doctor didn't prescribe you
for all the merry damage, this is not what I expected
My doctor didn't prescribe you


just today I learned to play this old guitar
the one you bought for me when we took our first flight
it wasn't so hard to sing alone with this teardrops falling over
That, I, guess was a year ago
And now I drowned with the droplets of blood that flowed toward you
when you packed your stupid bags with you
when you left under the rain
still the same... the most impaired...

And now that this is over, we could never be together
swear I haven't regret you, with all of this damned years
and all of my dried tears
Promise I did love you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment