My Abolished Illusion

Posted Tuesday, September 1, 2009 by catherine
(Tidbits of the song I composed when I was still in High school
I forgot the other lines, Hope I could still find my copy)
By Catherine Quiao Dicen


Stop it don't you make me cry, WATCH ME DIE, and live in confusion
Make me believe that you won"t leave
Please help me find, MY ABOLISHED ILLUSION...


Funny how we see all our scattered dreams
Haven't we enjoyed all our childhood screams
Now goodbye has come in different means
Help me recover from this bliss


Now I still hope that you won't mind
Treat me blind, locked in my decision
I love you goodbye and just reach out or you and I
MY ABOLISHED ILLUSION


(this song was composed for my crush in high school who was then leaving for Zamboanga. Chords were still not laid but the melody caught the taste of my classmates. One day. I was surprised when my classmates sang my song, and they said they really love it. How was that?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment