wala ko kaapil sa IPR...hmmmp!

Posted Thursday, November 26, 2009 by catherine
Yes, I haven't joined the Inter-personal Relationship Churva of my most beloved The NORSUnian.... Oh my God.. I really imagined the fun we will have but sad that I was confined in the hospital because of the damn DENGUE. Next time I'll see mosquitoes around I will call the police! hahaha... really now?

I just saw the pictures and the videos of the IPR but they said that it was more fun to be there in person rather than just peeping the computer screens...ahw, poor of me... It was me and ate Diane who missed half of our lives for not joining the said IPR. It was really fun. The pictures are near to blasting because it can't contain the fun that the guys felt that time. While they were laughing and giggling and cackling the night away, I was home and shivering. That was too ironic. I know that they love it if we were complete but it was just really too unfortunate.

I was really sad. It was the last IPR of Kuya Junrell and some staffs and I was not there. I feel like I really missed half of my life with it. But I should not be sad. Pictures and Videos I think are enough to immortalize the camaraderie that was the main purpose of the IPR. I wish I had the chance to see DJ Rem dance "Nobody". The guys really prepared for their production numbers. It was really fun in photos and videos, how much more in person?

0 comments:

Post a Comment