a week at the hospital

Posted Sunday, November 22, 2009 by catherine
I never really had the idea when, where, and why I got DENGUE. Just to be sure that I didn't get it from home, is the fact that no mosquito is allowed inside our residence.

Well, I guess everything happens for a reason, yet, I still don't know why in the world I almost died because of it.

I was happy then..., My mama was always there for me...a couple of friends, and my "EXs". They were both there, frantic to get me some Type B Blood donor. I was really touched with there concern. They both cried!!!... I wish I could frame that very moment. They both look cute while they were crying because of me.

How I wish my other Ex was there to join them crying.., wouldn't that be cute?...

But the whole experience was really awful. Every 6 hours, they have to get my blood sample and have my platelets counted. The injections were terribly hurting me but I have to be strong for my mama. All this time, she had been my strength. It's even so hard to go to the CR because I always have to bring that dextrose with me.


I really love my mama. She really proved how much she loves me too. My TN family who has been so supportive and my friends. You really can determine your real friends in such times. No matter how busy they are they will find ways and time to be there for you. I've got no hurt feelings to those who haven't visited me. It's just that I appreciate more those who showed their effort in going to that stinky and full of negative aura place just to see if I am fine.


I am fine... As long as there are friends around, Dengue will just be an ordinary insect bite. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment