Catherine will be dead and gone-for good

Posted Thursday, March 11, 2010 by catherine






...How can I not love you when you are gone...

No matter what they say, unmindful of what they do, I still, and forever will be loving you. 

Though the whole world may not understand. Others may say I am hard headed. Yes, I admit I am what they think of me. They don't know what I am feeling.

Thanks.
To everyone who patienly listened to everything I said and to those who just pretended to care, still, thank you. You all know that it is slowly killing me. I love him, you all know. But it's just forbidden. I am struggling to fight this feeling off of me. The outcome is still the same. I am still stuck on him-- and only him. Mind you. (I don't care what you guys say. This is me, and this is my life.)

Sorry.
I know I've hurt his feelings for so many times but he was still with me all the way, to support me. This past few months, the relationship and teh kind of bonding we had deteriorated. I don't know what evil factors influenced him. 
The last time I saw him, he's still the same. He greeted everyone except me. I bursted into tears when I got home because we used to be the closest. What happened to you ****? I am so sorry if I was not there to help you when you needed me. I am so sorry.

Wish you Well.
I really don't know till when I could stay. As I look around, I can't help but cry whenever I remember all my happy memoires here. I know I am not a lot. I am not a loss. So I am already leaving. I know everyone will be happy. I wish you well guys. I'll miss everybody. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment