Diversion Avenue

Posted Sunday, March 14, 2010 by catherine
Looking back at what Cheeno told me, "You are so pathetic hon." with a sheepish smile. (the nerve of him!) Well, I don't mind. The truth that I am pathetic is already established in the pages of Encyclopedia Britanica. (better check it if you don't agree)

Because of that, I am diverting my attention to my crushes in the Anime world. They won't leave me. That's the best thing about them. The following are my crushes, my future husbandsssss... hahaha...exaggerated.

Death Note Instructions. Tackled here are the rules that must be remembered in using the note of death. (If it happens to be true, I wanna start writing names!!! evil laughs)


L. His name is L. He is weird but cool. (I love his hair--ofcourse! It reminds me of him... shivers!)
Light. The main character of Death Note. (He's so yummy isn't it???)
Mello. One of L's descendants. (The rugged type.)
Near. L's successor. He is so much like L. (Yummy also...)
Mikami Teru. I don't know much about him. (But all I know is that he's cute. Period.)
Cloud. My ultimate crush--cloud. He is from "Final Fantasy Seven". (He is my future husband, you bet!!!)
Gaara. From Naruto--Gaara. (Look at the eyeliner... wehhh!!!)
Sasuke. (Look at the hair... Who comes to your mind?? Ha? As in? NOt so.. giggles...)
Sai. (Actually, we're engaged). 
 Pain. He's a beauty. 
Kira Yamato. From Gundam Seed Destiny.
Natsume. He bears the fire alice... Alice academy hearthrob. 
Narumi-Sensei. He has the human pheromone Alice.
 Tamahome. From Fushigiyugi. (My first crush)
Sasuke.Full Metal Panic.
Rukawa. Slum dunk dashing romeo.

There you go. The final set of 2010's "Catherine's Crushes in the Anime World". Whatever you may say, I am so inlove with all of them. Next time, I will post my lamentations about life and love life--but I'm getting tired of it already. Shivers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment