For My New Confidante- JOVANNE

Posted Tuesday, December 15, 2009 by catherine




Maybe he still doesn't know how he has been saving me all this time. I really do need a friend (for those whom I call ones were now gone and deserted me. That was life. Do I really have to be called a bitch, be humiliated and insulted before I get the idea that they are not worthy to be my con of friends.


Thanks to Jovanne- a friend through text and turned to a friend at heart. I have trusted him my blogger password even if we are still not that close? Oh, well, I don't even know why I have trusted him that much at first, I don't care. He even did critic my blog. I hope and bet that he's telling the whole truth.


He even was the first one to read my novel "DOTA vs GIRLFRIEND". Haha. If he was not lying that time, he said that it was lengthy but nice. See?, a nice friend indeed.


Thank you so much Jovanne (Ban2x) for being there for me when I needed someone badly. I really do appreciate your presence. You are one great friend Ban.


If you'll be reading this, your reply must be typed in the comment box below this post, OK? hehehe I'm really sure about that. Another favor; please make me a face book account. I forgot mine. hehe... I'm just too old to remember passwords. God speed Ban! God will bless friends like you. Miss you on this very moment. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment