I'm Now Seventeen!

Posted Friday, December 11, 2009 by catherine
Days before Dec.12, Ate Nadine, our Associate Editor, planned for Kuya Junrell's birthday celebration.

The plan is to make Kuya to over night in the TN office in the 11th of Dec. and we, the staffers, will stay in the CED Lounge until 11:50 to serenade Kuya when it's already Dec. 12, 2009.

We all tiptoed our way to the office. I brought the pancit for Kuya, they lighted the candles of his birthday cake, and together, with Kuya Marvin playing the guitar, we serenaded Kuya Junrell whom that time was already sleeping.

Kuya was evidently happy and shocked that time. He blew the candles of his cake and I was surprised that they all sang happy birthday for me too. Someone brought in a cake, and that cake was for me!

I was also shocked. I blew the (i don't know what's with that candle na dili man jud siya mapalong dayon. Dayon mosiga napud siya usob. Hahaha) candles.

I am happy. I'm seventeen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment