Be careful of Counter Playing DAw??,

Posted Thursday, December 17, 2009 by catherine
 Hahaha... after calling me bitch, the culprit who is fond of playing innocent is flying to Manila today.. hope he'll never come back.. the better. He even texted my sister. Girls should be careful of counter playing daw. Really?

I really wanna kill the crap!!! Thick faced crap!!! Damn  him for acting like I was the total villain of his ever dreamed love story.Why not just let my serene world be ever tranquil? Why always crumple my world? I am so much better off without him.. he must have known that and I don't have plans to go back to his dungeon. Never again.








http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/382/5C9B503A782534EE3219915E300BE609.png

1 comments:

  1. Unknown

    gkulbaan ko nimo dai.. hihih

Post a Comment