First Post For 2010

Posted Monday, January 4, 2010 by catherine
Past . . . Present . . . Future

My new perspective for the year 2010 is LOVE “.

Now that I am a year younger to maturity, and now that I have seen things come and go my way; I could declare that last year has been very prosperous- for me.


He has come back. I don’t know if I should entertain him again (him or the feelings?) now that he will be coming back to Dumaguete, and to my life. Decision’s hard at this very moment. He who made me realize how weak I am. He who made me feel so dumb. But he was the one who made me stronger and tougher from what he has done.

Present. I am so much enjoying his company (feeler of me hahaha ). We don’t have anything that I could brag about but it’s the kind friendship that we have that could make me say “he’s worth the while”. What’s with him that I can’t help but SMILE (he really has something, actually, I hate to smile but I always do when his around).

Future. I can’t say anything about him but (he’s my crush in college). (Evil laugh) Why future? (So assuming of me) Well, future friend really!


Welcome 2010!!! I so love you.

2 comments:

  1. Orange Pulps ♥

    ...waahh....kabalo ra ba jud ko cat...bantay jud ka....hahahha...evil laugh...nice jud ang remix ni kuya...as in

  1. Unknown

    I dont know who he is... but if he makes you happy then go for it ai! :)

Post a Comment