I remember this

Posted Thursday, January 21, 2010 by catherine


This was the time when we partied our heart out. Oh, I so remember the time I ached my feeet a lot to just give the night's colorful meaning and give in to the call of the rhythm. Well, I just danced and danced till I no longer feel my feet. Funny it may seem, I did get to dance with all of my friends even my so called enemies whatsoever. I'm so chubby that time!!! hahaha I'm proud of my baby fats though and look at my shoulder, it's so fair. I haven't recovered from my swimming in Bahura taht's why I'm not that white compared before.

This picture is dated February 13, 2009- our Senior's Ball way back in High School. It was held at the OK Pension House. (I went home late. Almost 1 in the morning, hahah. Bad Cathereine, Bad... Hahaha...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment