SICK but happy

Posted Wednesday, March 2, 2011 by catherine
I've been sick for the entire week and I am so glad that my mama is there for me all the while. I love you mama. 

Though she washes the dishes instead of me, she still lets me drink my medicine.
Though she cleans the house and sweeps the floor and all, she gives me a therapy.
Though she cooks for our food everytime and rests a little at day, she doesn't leave me astray.


I love you mama and I will always be your Adiek. 

It hurts to see you cry. I know that I am not a perfect daughter but for us, my sisters and me, you are the best mother, protector, guardian, best friend, counselor, adviser and nurse, rolled into one. Our life is not perfect but I can't imagine living it without you mama.


I love you mama. Though I feel like dying because of my endless coughing, sneezing and all, I am somehow happy that we get closer each time. This way, I am happy that I am sick, because my mama is taking good care of me. I LOVE YOU MAMA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment