I ain't mad

Posted Monday, February 7, 2011 by catherine


I ain't mad. It's just that it's very different if you tell your biggest secret to anyone person than they will to others. First is that I can't justify myself. I know what i did were all unforgivable, but, at least, give me the benefit of the doubt. I ain't that bad. I just loved and thought it would be forever. If you'll gonna ask me if I would do those things again. I think I still will. I just loved and would never regret it.

Secrets are secrets. Secrets are supposed to be kept. I trusted people to keep my secrets because I know they will keep it and guard it with their own lives but I guess I am wrong.

The reason was absurd. I would never bring up your secrets to other people if I am mad at you at that moment. I will never do that. I am just hurt. I am deeply hurt. I didn't even tell my ever dearest best friend about what happened because I know she will never forgive me. But I guess it was a lot better if she knew, because I know she will keep it forever. Oh, how I appreciate my best friend at this very moment. She's been a dear friend--a real friend.

I ain't mad. But you know that secrets are secrets and I really think your reasons are absurd. I ain't mad--just hurt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment