Angels or Devils

Posted Tuesday, January 25, 2011 by catherine
There are a lot of people who think that they are worth the praise for every good thing that will ever happen to the world. It is as if they own every credit for the improvement of everything and worth to scourge if one is wrong. I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK HIGH OF THEMSELVES!!!


There is a big difference between professionalism and being educated. You are even very lucky if you have these both. What i think of as very absurd is the very fact that one of the pillars of the society, one who finished a Doctorate degree in philosophy, one who is very much looked up on to, seems to act very unprofessional at some times.

Is it right to condemn the whole publication just because of a simple typographical error on the headline? I even know that the most prestigious and trusted newspapers in the whole world commit the same mistake not just once. What's the use of an "erratum" by the way?

I just hate it how she called us stupid and dull. Though she is very far from us when it comes to educational attainment, I believe that no one ever has a single right to insult anyone even how high she thinks of herself and how low she thinks of the other. Everyone is fair in the eyes of God and even thus the rule of law says that no one is above the law.

Though everything is okay now, I still can't accept the fact that she insulted everyone of us. We were humble enough to accept our fault and we tried to patch things up and she still didn't accept what we proposed. "twas just so impossible! I can't think of it as motherly. I just hate it. This is my blog so I suppose I have very single right to post whatever I feel about the things that are happening around me. This would be all for now. I just hope that she won't do that to others ever again.

2 comments:

  1. Orange Pulps ♥

    breath in, breath out....mawala ra ni ng problemaha... :D

  1. catherine

    hhahahaha... nawwala na jud

Post a Comment