NO MORE!!!!!!

Posted Tuesday, January 18, 2011 by catherine
There'll be no more youtube, plurk and facebook in the office starting last night. What would I say? Well, it's okay. In one way or another, it is beneficial for the staffers; so that we'll focus on news scouting, editing, blogging and writing more, and more news articles. That's the purpose of the existence of the publication anyways.

Where will I plurk? I started gaining lots of friends in plurk. But I won't fret, the skylab is open for me to plurk up to my heart's content. With facebook, I can connect with my far-off relatives but I started feeling bored about it then. YOUTUBEing has been very boring for me already because we get to hear the same songs everyday and it somehow makes my ears bleed.

For the improvement of all the staffers, without plurk, facebook, or youtube--YOU CAN COUNT ME IN GUYS!!!!!! I PROMISE TO COOPERATE. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment