I love you Chocolates

Posted Thursday, January 27, 2011 by catherine
Why would I try to forget chocolates when in fact they have been there for me ever since the world began. Who was there for me when I first got my heart broken over a boyfriend who was four years older than me. That time, I was so childish and selfish while he has his dreams to pursue. Anyways, who was there for me when I had my emotional outbursts at 2am in the morning? How about when I lost my mind over trying to move on and still hasn't, spending Christmas Eve, New year's Eve and my 18th birthday crying.

Get over it? Like never! Though I don't have stocks of chocolate in my cabinet, I would presumably crawl to the nearest relative for choco back up. So who the hell on earth would get me away from my chocolate love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment