Goodbye Chocolates!!!

Posted Wednesday, January 5, 2011 by catherine
It has been a week since my chocolate abstinence started. Never have I even imagined that I could come this far, and long to have resisted the charms of melting goodness inside my mouth.

I love chocolates so much. But I have to move on from things which give me too much sweetness at first and would make me bitter in the end. Sad to say, chocolate craving is part of it.

Even just looking at the images of it  would like bring tears to my eyes. I hauled my cabinet already and found chocolates and chocolates and chocolates--a little of my clothes.

Letting go. They say if you learn to love, you should also learn to let go. what happened was that last Saturday,  I gave my goodies away to my cousins. They so love it and I would have loved them in the same manner if it's that much. Would I weep? Am I that over reacting over the loss of my other love? I could compare it to having yourself annulled to your better-half for fifty years. It's just to grim to think that my your relationship which started so long ago would now vanquish.

Moving on. There are a lot of things I do to get over the madness and addiction. Drinking a lot of water I guess helps a little, at least. But the fluid doesn't flood down the feeling of a broken heart over the loss of chocolates in my system.

Goodbye my love. Thanks for the times we shared. I could still remember myself waking up in the middle of a stormy night, crying for absurd reasons, and get a taste of you. Fare thee well chocolate love. So much for love, sweetness and obsession.  I'll get over you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment