Valentines Day Panic Buying

Posted Sunday, January 30, 2011 by catherine
Where is the Love??? I want to ask that question to cupid. It's just so unfair! Like almost all of my friends have their own special someone to spend the heart's day with and why not me?? Isn't it just shit? There are more or less fifteen days to go before the atmosphere turns red and all punctuation marks and symbols will be replaced by hearts (<3). I just so hate this. How long ago was then when I last spent my Valentine's with someone special? One, two, three; that was three bull shit years ago!!!

Do I really sound so miserable? Wait till you see me wearing all black this V'sDay. I just so feel bitter about that day. Hope everyone will be happy on that very day. All's well. Everything's gonna be fine--for everyone except me. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment