Redundancy Dance over and over again to the nth Time...:)

Posted Monday, January 10, 2011 by catherine
Because I don't know what to blog about, I just would narrate about how happy I am today. One of my major problems in life is already dismissed and that is of a super and major thank you to myself. If not for that, I would have had gotten crazy over this coming days.

The question was really this, why would I be afraid of using peace talks to recover my problems. Lahat naman ay nadadaan sa mabuting usapan. I should have had tried to that before, I should have had saved a whole month of nervous breakdown and psychosomatic self . I couldn't be happy enough. Should I thank my lucky stars? I really want to.

Second, I am very absorbed to writing short stories. Please, give me subjects. My mind is too preoccupied with nothing and it's too embarrassing for a writer like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment